Alliance for a Fair Society
Alliance for a Fair Society, founded on June 16, 2004, is NGO/CSO founded to develop civil society and democracy.
Afair society of prosperity and equal opportunities for all people, with a respect for natural differences among people and for differences coming from diversity of people’s affinities and needs.
The development of democracy and civil society through the promotion of active citizenship, solidarity, humanism, ecumenism and integralism.
Four steps to the fair society:
- Peaceful cooperation policy
- Development of science
Bjelovar Center For The Development of The Civil Society
„Bjelovar Center For The Development of The Civil Society“ was founded at the initiative of „Fair Society Alliance“ and with the support from other associations. Within it, we have gathered many associations that by cooperation and acting together, initiate positive changes in Bjelovar, County of Bjelovar-Bilogora and our region.
Around fifty associations and organizations, from our county or further, participated in our commonly projects(GONG, Transparency International Hrvatska, OESS, UNDP,…).
We have started many good initiatives and significantly contributed to the affirmation of associations and development of the civil society. Initiatives and projects we are implementing are:
- Days of the civil action (2006 and 2007)
- Four multicultural festivals (Festival of Knowledge, Festival of Arts, Festival of Democracy and Festival of Spirituality)
- The Green Zone of Bjelovar
- The initiative to return the building of «Omladinski dom» to citizens and its complete renovation and utilization
- Twinning of towns Visoko in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Bjelovar
- The initiative to found University of Tourism and Gastronomy
- The initiative to found European Home in Bjelovar